Written by McJenkins on September 13, 2017
Hi,I have this product and its in chinese,and I have no idea how to use it,by any chance anyone can read chinese? Thanks!
- Monetizing Chinese adult tube site with mostly China… Hello guys, I owned a Chinese adult tube site and the visitors is quite stable now as shown in the Google Analytics screenshot below: Most of the visitors are coming from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. But I'm now earning only around $350 per month which I think it's very low for such amount of visitors. I'm currently using JuicyAds, PopAds, PopCash and Plugrush on my website, is there any other adult ads network that is good for Chinese site? Thank...Monetizing Chinese adult tube site with mostly China visitors
- Do you believe in CHINA product? Indeed they are the major players in the crypto market right now. They also have their own product like NEO, Walton and many more. Anything with this so called ETHEREUM of CHINA or IOTA of CHINA, will goes HYPE and market will increase like crazy. Bu...
- Wholesale and Dropshipping whatever you need from China Hi brothers , I am looking for many long term business partner around the world. I know that few of you are looking for legit wholesaler or dropshipper there. I can be this man. I have a company in china, i do many dropshipping and wholesale around the world. But it's never enough, i wanna make my business grow up, that's why i need you. If you need anything from china, i can find it for you with the best price and the best quality. I can get branded and no branded products . I accept...Wholesale and Dropshipping whatever you need from China
- For those worrying Google slaps common product descriptions Read this today: https://www.seroundtable.com/boilerplate-content-toxic-google-24447.html It essentially says that Google does not consider "boilerplate content" toxic. Meaning that if you run an e-commerce store and sell a product made by a large manufacturer who supplies product specs, you don't need to worry that the product specs will cause Google to slap you for having the exact same product specs that everyone else is using. Note: While not "toxic" I would assume that...For those worrying Google slaps common product descriptions
- Should I give up on this product? hey guys, yesterday I opened my shopify store, curently I am selling a product for 32$ and for this product I am running a facebook ad -> 25€ per day. At the moment I am paying 0.19 per click, I had 60 visits on my store, 2 people addes my product to cart but no sales. Should I stop with this product and try another one? I am asking because I saw people with 20 visits that made sales and me with 60..well Last thing: my facebook ad is going well I think, I made like 20 likes, 12 shares and...Should I give up on this product?
- Need Expert opinion 1) Buy adwords for keywords (keyword is a problem person wants solved) 2) Ad offers free ebook (for their email) of a list of ways to solve the problem and offering a "shortcut" that is a link to my product landing page. This product solves the problem faster then the free ways in the ebook. 3) Product Landing page explains product benefits of product short history of invention of product testimonials from users authoritative people in the product industry testimony... Need Expert opinion