Some people say it's because there are more money to be made being an entrepreneur. But I am pursuing entrepreneur lifestyle because I value freedom over money.
Though I am not making much right now, but I am enjoying the lifestyle simply because of freedom.
What motivates you to embark on entrepreneur lifestyle instead of doing a white collar job?
Do dress up matters? I think yes. I have noticed that when I dress up in suit with tie for a meeting, people respond to me with respect. But it's the opposite when I don't wear suit and tie but only formal shirt.
Anyone noticed this when dressing up differently for a business occasion?
What Will We Do
* We do COMPLETELY manual blog creation. We don't use any software.
* We do manual spinning to generate unique readable content
* We embed relevant image and video inside content
* We maintain proper anchor text distribution to be safe from Google update
* We interlink all the pages within blog…