Indeed they are the major players in the crypto market right now.
They also have their own product like NEO, Walton and many more.
Anything with this so called ETHEREUM of CHINA or IOTA of CHINA, will goes HYPE and market will increase like crazy.
But unlike non-CHINA product, they are not 100% tied with the gov. While CHINA (product), looks what just happened when their gov started to banned the ICO. Each of their product will get sink so easily.
- IOTA – People don’t recognize that the… Hey guys! I think IOTA doesn't get the attention in this forum that it's deserve to get! IOTA is still one of those coins which people do not recognize so well. Trust me, IOTA will be big in some months/years (and it already is!). People are comparing the market cap all the time with other coins and say that the all time high is already near. But I think that IOTA will have it's very "own market cap" because the IoT is quite an enormous market (check out the youtube videos in terms of the...IOTA - People don't recognize that the future is right here
- [Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy Reasoning I've been lurking on facebook, forums, telegram, slack.. and so many people are coming in and buying on hype and then seeing coins dip after major events. I wanted to start my own ICO but cbf, so I will be doing a trading strategy based on hype onlyStrategy summary - Look for hyped up coins and buy. Sources include trollboxes on telegram, pump and dump groups (I've tried pnd and i got burnt many times), youtube videos from 'crypto gurus', crypto groups on FB where...[Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy
- Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin? It's bit confused here. I'm new when it comes to currency trading aka noob. For example.- 1 BTC = $100.00 - 1 NEO = 0.01 BTC - 1 NEO = $1.00 If the demand for the NEO keep rising, the price would increase. For example 1 NEO = $2.00. That mean, 1 NEO = 0.02 BTC. Suddenly, the price of BTC are increasing too. Example 1 BTC = $200.00, so that the price of NEO will increase too right? Meaning 1 NEO = 0.04 BTC / $4.00 right? So... 1. What will happen if the NEO demand kept...Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin?
- The Next Crypto To Explode – WaltonChain Sharing this crypto whilst it's still in its infancy. WaltonChain - https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain Get in while you can. Current price ~$2 Basic summary of the coin: " Walton is derived from Charlie Walton, who was born in California, died on November 30, 2011. As the inventor of RFID technology, he devoted his life to the development of RFID technology. He obtained the first patent related to RFID technology in 1973 and eventually obtained more than 50 invention...The Next Crypto To Explode - WaltonChain
- So many coins & ICO, I’m confused! I wanna… https://coinmarketcap.com/ Any tips? Feel like I wanna purchase them all. But since I'm HODL-ing type of person, not as a daily trader. So I got no profit to rolling into another new coin or ICO. Current portfolio.- NEO (China ETH, good tech)- BTC (mother of coin)- LISK (will explode in Sept, ETH clone)- ARK (blockchain of blockchain)- OMG (Thailand Mc'D)- PAY (good debit card)- NEO GAS (lack of GAS, price kept...So many coins & ICO, I'm confused! I wanna buy them all!
- If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is… I have been looking for this answer everywhere and can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere. My question is, if I had like 20 YouTube accounts where I uploaded youtube videos and had them all connected to Adsense monetizing the videos and then one of my accounts gets banned for having 3 copyright strikes or anything else, does my Adsense account then get banned? I don't want to have all of my 20 accounts useless that are all linked to my Adsense if one gets banned and my whole Adsense...If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is banned, does my adsense get banned also