I found a good domain with decent backlinks, some japanese took it up and only used it for a year.
It was a pbn for a hair thinning site, their main URL is still indexed.
Anchor profile looks great, no chinese/japanese spam
Their backlink profile for the hair thinning site is all hidden, at this point I'm not sure if pointing the domain to my site will hurt so I pointed it to a competitor.
Any idea why the domain will be dropped?
edit: I registered it by mistake lol, archive.org wasn't…
- no index, no follow, no archive Hi everybody I am building on an International directory listing did some research and got my silo structure set. now I am moving towards the onpage SEO structure regarding main categories, locations, tags, blog post categories how would you do it...
- Bulk Check Archive.org for Checking Spam G'day there BHW! This is the first thread I've started, so to celebrate, I thought I'd share something I found, and see if I can add a little bit of value to this most glorious of forums (apologies, that was all way over the top). Problem: When searching through a list of expired / dropped domains that I am considering purchasing, I like to check through archive.org to see if these sites were ever spammed / used as PBNs previously. Checking through each domain one by one is...Bulk Check Archive.org for Checking Spam
- Does anyone here familiar with Chinese Search engine… Hello, Howdy! I'm a newbie at Search engine optimization, so I'm entirely missing while working with Chinese Seo. Every little thing I searched on-line is simply about Chinese Search engine optimisation for Baidu and local China on-line end users. Might I realize is there any unique tips while carrying out Seo for Chinese who're in other nations around the world just like the United states, Europe and others? Need to I concentrate fully on English or Chinese whilst optimizing the...Does anyone here familiar with Chinese Search engine optimization for overseas Chinese?
- DigiMetr – bulk checker for Majestic, MOZ,… Reports examples: 1. Traffic for 6 months and traffic sources -- https://digimetr.com/check/hfb1np 2. Indexation in Google and Yandex -- https://digimetr.com/check/jg0cux 3. Bulk check a lot of params -- https://digimetr.com/check/i9dvhh... DigiM...
- Tools for Checking Expired Domains Hi: I just bought 2 expired domains with good metrics like: DA PA TF CF I also checked 1st and last shots of both domains with Internet Archive archive . org Both of the domains were on same niche from start to finish Then I went to MOZ Open sit...
- onlinesocialpromotion.com closed up, stealing our… Thread: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/g...-media-promotion-shop-starting-0-07-k.934349/ Had some rough experiences with a few social panels on here, so going to throw up a SL for one and see where it goes. @Dustera is the member in question. Web...
- PBN Backlink: Indexed but not visible in Google SC? Hello fellow linkbuilders, I've just noticed that several of my PBN backlinks are indexed and the articles are finely listed up when I do a typical "site:" search, but looking at my money sites Search Console account I barely find half of the domains listed. I also checked if the domains were somehow penalized manually, which isn't the case either, so I'm kind of wondering what to do now. The PBN's are up for several months now, so it shouldn't really be a matter of "waiting it out". Any...PBN Backlink: Indexed but not visible in Google SC?
- Hey Amigos! Expired PBN Domain vs Domain Help! required First post looking to get help from fellow members , will keep it short . Fairly new to PBN game have two domains need a comparison real quick so i don't loose em . So basically which to choose ? and why? (cannot post links ,please copy paste in browser) 1 -goo.gl/H3wT2v 2.-goo.gl/ZrQdbj 1 (anchor text mostly domain name and lil bit chinese spam name) is with .in and 2 (anchor text is weirdly related to some football jersey mostly and domain is all about education) is with .com want to...Hey Amigos! Expired PBN Domain vs Domain Help! required
- Godaddy Auction Domain – Previous PBN, worth bidding? Anyone who is building, has built or runs a PBN what’s your thoughts on using a domain previously used as a PBN? I ask, as I’ve used expireddomains.net and spamzilla.io to check through the domain (and taken a look at archive.org too) and seem to hav...
- Is Dropping In Rankings After Pointing PBNS By 2… Hi, I pointed 3 strong domains to an article on my site & after it appeared immediately in Google Web Masters & 2 days later the article dropped from #3,#2 to Page 2.. I saw this happened with many people before, Is this normal?
- Same link Different Anchor text I saw a few high ranking websites, on checking their backlinks profile, I saw many Web 2.0s which had the same link on different anchor texts, on the same page. What do you think about this? I'll explain this with an example. Say there's a page www.abc.com/digital-marketing. Now, the guy creates a web2.0 on WordPress and puts this link on the Anchor Text, Digital Marketing Course Online Digital Marketing Course How do you think this...Same link Different Anchor text
- Internal anchor text penalty? Everyone knows about Google Penguin hitting sites that have a bad % of anchor text backlinks, so obviously it's important to have a diversified anchor ratio. However, I may have read the other day that apparently Penguin's algorithm also includes not only external backlinks, but also looks at the anchor text ratio for INTERNAL links as well. Can anyone who knows their SEO confirm this?
- Brand domain was previous a PBN My business partner bought yesterday a domain with a cool catchy name for our business. We want to create a store with it. Today I checked the domain and it looks like the domain was previous a PBN (like 1 year ago). No archive.org content, no moz or majestic ranks, in google title xxxxxpbn and the default PBN title's and desciption. 36 pages are still indexed in google (last time updated 11 month ago. Is this domain bad or can we still use it?
- How is Google treating no longer indexed content… Anybody has experiences on what happens when you use content from dead sites from Archive.org and post as articles on your own website? I'm wondering if Google is treating it as duplicate content, as it was once indexed before? got many ideas with this: for example could semi-automate creation of a vast and successful private PBN, if Google treats the content as genuine. I'm not really worried about copyright issues here. thanks!
- What’s better? a) or b) ? What's better? a) A 500 word quality article with just 1 link, i.e. one anchor in the middle of the article. OR: b) A 500 word quality article with 2 links. I.e. one anchor in the middle of the article, AND an additional link at the very end of the article, which is just a naked URL or brand kw. The first option gives all the link juice to the main anchor, whereas the second option gives half juice to the main anchor, but because it also contains the naked url/brand at the bottom, it...What's better? a) or b) ?
- Any decent airdrops happening right now? Hello everyone. I was wondering if you guys have any idea about some airdrops that I can sign up for? Last time some of you here recommended to join the REBL airdrop and I managed to earn 3000 of them for free. I completely forgot about them and now I can sell them for $150 (I'm not going to do it with the current market situation lol), but it's still free money lol. Obviously there are money to be made off free airdrops. I was even thinking to create 1 thread here, so we can all list the...Any decent airdrops happening right now?
- New Mexico LLC Registered Agent Hey guys I have made a couple new mexico llcs that cost $50 on the nm gov site and the registered agent costs $50 a year. I want to make more as these are for ebay/Amazon accounts. But I would like to not pay the $50 a year in registered agent fees and just pay the $50 one time llc fee. Has anyone tried using a fake address or anyone want to be my registered agent for very cheap? I don't expect any mail to actually arrive. And does anyone know if the NM gov actually verifies with the...New Mexico LLC Registered Agent
- Solid PBN with backlinks from Huffingtonpost,… PBN with backlinks from Huffingtonpost, Forbes, Mashable, CNN, BBC, NYTimes, Techcrunch etcWe are offering PBN post service Each of our domains has clean history, clean anchor cloud and at least one authority backlink. We use hidden whois and di...
- Scamers ! be aware – Domain Brokers Recently i got an email -> so i was curious, because it looks legit... (kinda) But why would be someone offter a btc for domain? Anyways, i Reply yes it is still for sale than i got this email -> Then i go to LINK - google answers and ...
- Spam links are useful? I was analysing one of my competitor backlinks profile and I see a lot of backlinks from spammy sites. The competitor website is ranked #1 on many keywords. I see he's getting a lot of backlinks from unuseful sites like: http://www.durablewpcfloor.com/borse-di-studio.htmlClick to expand... So my question is, are those spam backlinks useful?
- Domains for PBN – no spam and trash backlinks Good day, i work as domain broker more than 5 years. - i offer only domains which have backlinks and reffering domains 30+ - i try don't have domains which was under SEO by third persons (at domain market it's many examples), so previous owner was as rule first owner. - i don't sell cheap domains (which for 99,99999% is just trash), prices started from $30 and more depend from quantity (by my opinion) and quality backlinks - i use different registrars (nsi.com, dynadot.com etc) and domain...Domains for PBN - no spam and trash backlinks
- Advice me about expired domain Hi everyone, I have a headphones site and I'm finding a expired domain to 301 redirect backlink to my site. I found some sites as below: Site 1: - DA/PA: 29/34 - RD: 131 - TF/CF: 10/19 - Page indexed by Google: 184 - Subject: music Site 2: - DA/PA: 24/35 - RD: 51 - TF/CF: 14/20 - Page indexed by Google: 5 - Subject: music Site 3: - DA/PA: 26/37 - RD: 50 - TF/CF: 4/16 - Page indexed by Google: 15 - Subject: Home Improment What should I choose to buy and make 301 redirect backlink for...Advice me about expired domain
- Any advice on this dreadful Google sandbox? i got an old auction domain for money site use put a good long article on a homepage (unrelevant to the domain) + pointed good pbn links to it in 1 month this site started performing very well = traffic and top20 ranks in 5 days it all dropped to ...
- [Easy Trick] How to Scrape All Competitor URLs,… Step 1: Find a Competitor's Sitemap Basically any site large enough to be worth scraping will have an XML sitemap. It should be located here[domain].com/sitemap.xml Step 2: Copy the Full Sitemap Easiest way to do this is a simple Ctrl+A and Ctrl+CStep 3: Extract the URLs Go to this URL:https://regex101.com Paste (Ctrl+V) your URLs into...[Easy Trick] How to Scrape All Competitor URLs, Titles, Descriptions, and Meta KWs in 5 Minutes Max
- Get Google Indexed, Established Video Game PBN… Are you looking to build up or expand your own Private Blog Network to rank video game websites? Then you are in the right place. We have a limited inventory of fully-vetted, established video game PBN websites up for grabs. You are saving a ton of ...
- How To Index Any Webpage This Will be a detailed thread about How to Index any webpage you are wishing to: Many of people who will land on this thread for sure they know the importance of getting a webpage indexed by SEs especially if this webpage was pointing back to your money site (Backlink). Important Note: Before delving and diving deeper into the tutorial make sure the webpage has no "noindex" attribute. As one day I was making Web 2.0 link wheel and I wondered why my post on Kinja.com didn't index among my...How To Index Any Webpage
- Expired Domain Question Hi Mates, I have found an expired Domain .org.sg which has DA 60 PA 59 and as per semrush backlinks where 50k mostly Edu and Gov links anchor to the domain name and Moz spam score 0 age of domain is from 1996 as per archives. org. is it useful if I pu...
- Google Indexing Confusion? Is my site indexed? So I launched my site on March 20th and submitted my site key in google search console but I am getting mixed info on whether my site is indexed or not. When i type site:MyUrl in google it says 476 results but only 15 actual links show up. When my brother does the same thing in California 70 results show up but only 15 actual links. When I go to google search console and look up index status it says 476 under total indexed. When i go to dashboard in search index it shows 365 url's...Google Indexing Confusion? Is my site indexed?
- Page 1 (top 2) With No Backlinks Hello guys. I have a targeted keyword which has a lot of searches (100k monthly) but low cpc. Anyway, the difficulty is low (my foreign language keyword). Top 1 website has powerful backlinks etc, it's OK. But the problem is second website has total 2 backlinks (no hidden pbn or something for sure). How is this even possible? Third and others have 40-50~ referring domain backlinks and have 15-20 DA, so they are normal. But that website has 1 DA and 1 PA . Is there any explanation for this...Page 1 (top 2) With No Backlinks
- [Help] Google Index Weirdness Hey guys I have some issues regarding google index in search console, and it'd be great if anyone has some experience regarding this. So I've added my domain/site/property to Search Console, added sitemaps (This was done weeks ago), I've posted some content as well. However when I checked my indexed pages. There was only one. It was so weird. That indexed page wasn't even the content. I tried using the new search console and I found 82 Non-Indexed pages....[Help] Google Index Weirdness
- Took over a company blog that gets 7k uniques per… 2 weeks ago I took over a large companies blog that has been posting for 2 years and never paid any attention to keyword phrases. They have done 125 blog posts. It's a WP blog and I went in and they actually had Yoast SEO plug in and I just spent 15 minutes on each blog and basically did the Yoast checklist. Now last week a good dozen or so have been dropping into the top 100 for their keyword phrases. Basically each blog gets an average of about 3 hits per day as the companies clients...Took over a company blog that gets 7k uniques per month and retooled the SEO. Need help
- Dedicated PBN or Backlink building in numbers Hello Masters, I am new to SEO. I have an starter E-commerce site and interested to improve it's ranking. I searched to find that backlink building is one of the best option. So, interested to know, which is the best way to proceed. Either to build a separate dedicated PBN or to buy backlink building ? If dedicated PBN, then how many network sites (say with unique ip's) with how many links in homepage / sub-pages in each site is good for improving it's rank ? Is it google safe to have...Dedicated PBN or Backlink building in numbers
- Sidebar & footer backlink, is it good? You might know that when we put out link on sidebar/footer our ratio referring domain:backlink will become like this 1:thousands. Is it good? Or it will be better to buy sponsored post that only give us 1 RF : 1 backlink (play safe). But how about i...
- Some questions: Google Webmaster, YT backlink and… Hello everyone. I have some questions for which I can't find answers by searching. And I think these are enough to make a thread. I'm a newbie, so I'd appreciate any insight. 1. Do youtube description and comment backlinks affect SEO at all? After doing some searching, I think they are no-follow, but I saw a guy claiming that he ranked his site using mostly YT backlinks. 2. I added a CPA site to my Google Webmaster account, which got a major spam warning and got deindexed. Is it safe to...Some questions: Google Webmaster, YT backlink and Blocking Google Crawler
- How to stop emails from going into spam? I run 2 websites of the same niche and 1 is used to market off of customers that fall back on the main website. It actually works really good for my niche, but now all of a sudden my emails are going into the spam folder for recipents. I send a pretty personalized, straight forward email from my new website's email and it had a high return rate, but now it's going straight to spam folder for recipents (at least from what i've tested). How can I fix this? Should I use MailChimp or one of...How to stop emails from going into spam?
- DA40+ Contextual Backlinks from $0.15 ★ Manual ★… https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/r...da-pa-40-backlinks.632583/page-6#post-7157502 ... DA40+ Contextual Backlinks from $0.15 ★ Manual ★ See-Backlink-Page BEFORE Buying ★ $10 Bonus for ALL
- The MS domain name I want has spammy anchor profile I was brainstorming domain names for my money site and came up with a really catchy one. I was surprised it was available so i double checked Ahrefs. It shows to have a pretty somewhat spammy anchor text profile and 90 RD. Also the RD are in a diffe...
- Google Backlink Url Submitter 2018 Welcome to the Google Backlink Url Submitter 2018Recently google made changes to the Url Submission process and stopped indexing links through it'sGoogle's Submit URL tool.However it's still possible to index links, and as a result we have released the Google Backlink Url Submitter 2018 app for windows7,8,and windows 10.We offer a free 24hr...Google Backlink Url Submitter 2018
- 6 Month old competitor does everything you… 2+ years old site getting a few hundred organic clicks per day has been outranked for quite some time now by a 6 month old site that copied the content and copied it terribly. Basically not only is the dudes site new, he also copied most of my content (Not only is his website not laser targetted like mine, all of his posts in this niche are copied/rewritten from mine + a lot younger posts so he doesn't even have the age advantage) His post is like 700 words long, fucked up table, only 1...6 Month old competitor does everything you shouldn't do an outranking LUL
- Earnings Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Mogarara phulalal and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Mogarara phulalal. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Mogarara phulalal takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Can too much internal linking hurt your SEO? Can too many anchor text/links from one page on your website to other pages of your own website hurt your SEO? If so, how much is too much? Is this considered stuffing?
- [Spoonfeed Guide] Create a List of All Indexed Links… Did you know you can use Google Console right from Chrome to grab a quick list of both on and off site links from a web page? I use this shortcut every day when auditing sites or pulling a list of indexed URLs from search results. This is a great way t...
- Moz backlinks metrics? I was reading a post on here that expressed a distrust of Moz's metrics. So I ran a check myself, to some of my Tier 1 properties. Properties that I have a pretty good idea of how many backlinks they have. Moz gave me a PA of 33 and said I had 2 backlinks to one of my Tier 1 sites. That was with their toolbar, so I went to the main site and checked again and the two metrics agreed. 2 backlinks. Because I built the links I knew there should be between 10-30 backlinks, but certainly nothing...Moz backlinks metrics?
- need to spam the shit out of a keyword so i need some suggestions on ways where I could spam the shit out of a keyword with 0 competition and 0 people targeting it DIRECTLY. let's call the keyword 'gkdfgkdfghkdfhjdfjghdfjhjr' for lack of better judgement. I want my spam to rank in the first 1-20 (so all 200 results) pages on google, currently, some shitty spam sites are ranking on it and ahrefs shows ZERO competition for it.So what's the problem? I want to feed google as many images, videos and articles (web 2.0s are...need to spam the shit out of a keyword