It's been a long I have not make any approach to building my own sites for so long (been building sites and sell on flippa and other places) so today after many inspired journeys from many members, I decided to make my own journey thread to at least $50 per day; not sure how this journey will go through but yes I'm gonna make it close or more than this journey's goal.
- [Method] How to earn a decent income from Flippa Hey folks, I am not a professional domain broker and this thread is not related to brokerage. You can learn that from @meathead1234 's threads. I just did a Google search for earning with Flippa and didnt see too many informative threads or methods shared yet. So, let me give my insights here after lurking around Flippa since sometime. For anyone who isn't aware, Flippa is a business buy/sell website. The method: 1. Website...[Method] How to earn a decent income from Flippa
- Question About Re-Writing Content… Hello, how are you? I'd like to make something clear in my mind and I'd really appreciate it if you could share your thoughts / knowledge about it. I've seen blogs re-phrasing content, not copy-pasting but writing from scratch information that's obvious it was taken by - inspired by - an another blog. Also they pass premium copyscape with 100% uniqueness. I've also seen blogs copy-paste content with the source link at the end of the post (which I believe this is...Question About Re-Writing Content "Inspired" By Other Blogs
- FLIPPA is BS – How To Play Them So I had a guy who sold his site on flippa for 60 grand, and a big part of it was he used my revenue stream, took a 1 month commitment, extended it to 12 , and actually never even gave me most of the services. The flippa formula is pretty easy. You fi...
- YES, YES, YES – You should buy Jr.VIP RIGHT NOW NOTE TO MODS: This is a genuine money making method, so please read the post in its entirety before flinging it to the lounge. I can't go one fucking day on this forum without inevitably stumbling upon any of the following iterations of the same question 'should i buy jr.vip' 'is jr vip worth?' 'jr.vip 100$ too much?' and so on and so forth. And at first, I was like 'yo, people have an intrinsic right to ask questions, right? Who the fuck am I to judge them for it?!' After months of...YES, YES, YES - You should buy Jr.VIP RIGHT NOW
- 10 Tips for Selling Websites on Flippa I've gotten some good help on another thread of mine, so I thought I would put together a short thread on this topic to give back some of the things I know. I am by no means an expert, but I have made a few k in small sales. So I'll share what I can. 1. Flippa is FULL of people looking for a bargain. When you're planning your strategy consider that many people will try as hard as they can to get your site for $1. This used to be a good thing, because you could attract a lot of...10 Tips for Selling Websites on Flippa
- Am I stupid that I’m missing something or… So I want to sell a domain on Flippa. I've verified the ownership of my domain. Then I listed my domain. I choose classified domain at 1$ standard price. I go to pay and... I face an error. I think: Well, I remember I had money on that paypal account. Let me try again. I try again... but it doesn't work. It say there is another paypal payment going on. I wait 5 minute. Same error. Contacted the support. No answer. I wait 10 minute. Same error. So I make another project, I try again with...Am I stupid that I'm missing something or Flippa is scam?
- Flippa dying? I just recently came on the website flipping scene, but I see posts dating from months to years back that talk about flippa being the best. Why is it that most of what I see are nothing but duplicate sites, and sites where the bounce rate is extremely high yet they are asking for tens and thousands of dollars? Like I said, Im new to the website flipping scene, but is this really the best site to buy quality websites? Or atleast ones with potential of being? I feel like I'm missing something...Flippa dying?
- There are still some Gem’s on Flippa –… Today I came across with an site that has been already sold 3 months ago. Anyone who is involved with MMA or UFC related news should know this "Brand" or "Website" - Call it as you want, named - "MiddleEasy" I have seen the site around here and there, especially on Youtube and Twitter, as this news site is 9 years old already, but the last owner and the new owner who has purchased the site have done clearly a very poor job managing it..Site sold for 6550 USD only...There are still some Gem's on Flippa - UFC related site sold.
- How to sell sites on flippa, which doesn’t… I have WordPress review site 1 1/2 yr old, which is not earning anything now but its just started slowly has potential to earn more than $1000 in future so here my question is 1. How to sell established sites on flippa which is not making any money 2. ...
- Journey to 100K visits/month from scratch TLDR: Its an experiment. Price checker site. Mostly homebrew tools. White hat. No monetization plan (yet). Okay, first off, I am a big fan IM journeys, been following some closely. Wanted to start my own as well. Also manage a way to keep my approach ...
- There are still some Gem’s on Flippa. Today I came across with an site that has been already sold 3 months ago. Anyone who is involved with MMA or UFC related news should know this "Brand" or "Website" - Call it as you want, named - "MiddleEasy" I have seen the site around here and there, especially on Youtube and Twitter, as this news site is 9 years old already, but the last owner and the new owner who has purchased the site have done clearly a very poor job managing it..Site sold for 6550 USD only...There are still some Gem's on Flippa.
- FiverSite a cheaper alternative to Flippa If we all join FiverSite We can start a new and cheap alternative to Flippa were all listings is just $5 There was the good old days on Flippa when you could sell a site for $50 and still make a profit. I don't know if it is greed but the management has chased away many users with their high listing fee and sales commission. Check out FiverSite.com Guys
- Facebook’s Algorithm Has Wiped Out A Once… don't trust fb The media industry's worst fears about Facebook's huge algorithm tweak are coming true. The women-focused publisher LittleThings is shutting its doors, in large part because of Facebook's recent move, the company's CEO, Joe Speiser, told Business Insider. LittleThings' demise was first reported by Digiday's Lucia Moses. LittleThings focused on a mix of feel-good news and service content along the lines of Valentine's Day dinner recipes. The company also produced a...Facebook's Algorithm Has Wiped Out A Once Flourishing Digital Publisher
- Recent Google Algorithm Update Google has confirmed that they ran a “broad core algorithm update” last week. Also confirmed that Google does these types of updates “several times per year”. There is nothing a site can do specifically to “fix” their ranking after the core update ru...
- Followliker + new Instagram algorithm = Blocked… I've had my IG account for over 3 years, been using Followliker for about a year, and never had a problem of being banned or anything. Never ran Followliker 24/7, never used auto-comments and only had semi-conservative settings for follow/unfollow. I used it only for follow/unfollow/like. Well, it looks like Instagram is using a new algorithm, and can detect Followliker, resulting it me no longer being able to follow anyone anymore from Followliker. (I can still auto-like and unfollow) I...Followliker + new Instagram algorithm = Blocked Following 400 Error
- Where can I sell articles? So, I have around 10 articles written on multiple niches. All 500+ words, some 1000+ words, so where can I sell them? I don't like fiverr, because I have to work under time pressure and have to do research, but a place where I can sell them after I have written them. Like ebay for articles. I noticed that I can do that on SEO clerk, but I saw a thread where they said it's a scam. So, do you know any places where I can sell them? Article sale, daily articles? Which one? Where are articles in...Where can I sell articles?
- CPA + Instagram Journey – Goal 50$ Per Day (NEWBIE) Hello Community of BlackHatWorld ! My name is Nate, and im a newbie I found this forum like 1 year ago, started to reading alot, and getting a lot of information from topics that people opend here, and have to say a big THANKS to all members and to t...
- The ultimate fb page growing plan without fb ads Many people struggle to grow their FB pages when they are low on budget and can't afford to run Ads which is the same case I went through. I think many people know about it already but I have compiled what I have read and learned all this time growing my FB pages and I think people entering in this field can benefit a lot from this method. I'll just state the method simple stepwise with a few tips that I always follow.Step 1 - create a page in a niche with a high target audience...The ultimate fb page growing plan without fb ads
- Is google Maps cash Dead due to the new map… Is google Maps cash Dead due to the new map structure? I need a Google map/places guru... I've maxed out my places ad with crazy keywords. I've completed the profile in every way, pictures, videos, etc. I have a tag ad running. I have more links with more do flw and more PR. WTF IS THE SECRET TO GOOGLE TOP POSITION? I also have google maps cash and 10 box finder but don'y want to invest the time if this strategy is out the door... Thank you in advance brothers... U rock!
- My journey to selling hoodies and earning £200 a day… LETS JUST SAY I HAVE AN INSANE FUCKING IDEA THAT NO ONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE EVER THOUGHT OF. ITS SO UNIQUE THAT ITS CRAZY HOW NOOOOO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS. Ok im gonna calm down now before I jinx it. Ok so I’m working on the design and I want t...
- How do I stop getting security checks when logging… When I log in from different places, my accounts become locked and get this message:Please Confirm Your Identity Recent activity may have affected your account's security, so we've locked it. We'll walk you through a few steps to confirm your identity and help you access your account. Learn More. 1 Choose a security check 2 Do a security check How do I stop getting security checks when logging in from different places?
- [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! Evening Guys, Welcome to my journey to growing my fresh money site network from close to $100 per month to what I hope will end up being over $10,000 a month one day. I plan to post in the thread at the end of each day and cover the internet marketing...
- Google’s Core Algorithm Update March 18 –… We can deduce that this algorithm is concerned with optimizing search results to support user intent, rather than to audit quality. Why? Losses were not drastic, meaning we can rule out a penalty of any kind. Of all winners, none appeared to rise as ...
- Looking for a Google Local (Google Places) Expert Looking for a Google Local (Google Places) Expert to create multiple listings on google for the long term. I've heard there is a loophole. Thanks
- Is this site worth bidding for? On Flippa https://flippa.com/9740834-latestfreevideos-com
- Journey to $XX,XXX/month: Long Term Brand Building… After conversing with fullwall3t in his journey thread, IG Fake It Till You Make It, I decided to start my long term journey towards building a few successful top-tier brands in niche's I'm well versed in. This journey, long and arduous as it may be will offer me a variety of different ways to monetize along the way. Without further ado here's my plan: 1. Purchase Instagram Accounts....Journey to $XX,XXX/month: Long Term Brand Building With Instagram
- Amazon latest Algorithm update and previous SEO methods. Hi Amazon Sellers, Everything changed about Amazon product/keyword ranking after lasted Algorithm Update. We all know that this massive update happened during April - October 2017, this updating process may be still continuing. Undoubtedly this last u...
- Amazon Latest Algorithm Updates – What is A10? There is an overhaul in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Amazon. However, Amazon has diversified more since it is an e-commerce platform. This has led to a huge drop in ranking for many products that earlier ranked very highly. The number of varia...
- SEODeans’ Journey To Building A Profitable… Hello BHWers, Hope everyone is doing fine. I thought it was about damn time I start my journey thread too. A bit of my background, I''m ore service focused guy but have a few sites running on the backend. As some of you may know, I got content writing team, so the plan is that when ever I have less content than my daily capacity, I shall utilize it on building my authority site. It can be a pretty exciting to see how this plays out. What's The Progress so far? Well,...SEODeans' Journey To Building A Profitable Amazon Authority Site
- Using my skills to create an authority site. Goal… Hi all, I am at a point in my life where I either have to choose to do the thing that I absolutely love doing full time, or go with a corporate job. In this world we need money to live off of and at this point I am not making enough to sustain myself for much longer. I am not eager to work for someone else, it's not something I want to do (If I must I must but hey). Something needs to change. I have looked into methods of making money on here but none really spoke to me as they were ,so I...Using my skills to create an authority site. Goal (semi passive) $2000/m
- HELP! Hello, I am Oussama from Morocco. I am in my 3th year in college, struggling to continue my education due to financial problems. you gonna say: go find a job! Well here in morocco rarely a part time job pays more than 1$/hour, and that is not gonna cover any rent, education expenses or food expenses (well it gonna cover food if I decided to become vegetarian). I searched the internet for methods to make money and get out of this trouble. I came across CPA and print in demand, but I can't...HELP!
- Twitter: Monetizing Adult Niche (2 mil impressions) Hey Guys, I've been looking on this forum for a while and a lot of your journeys have inspired me. But inspiring is not enough. So I've decided to record my journey on this forum. Nothing fancy, no 1000-words blogposts meant to lure you into buying an e-book. Just stats, actions, and some minor reflections. This to keep me motivated to keep on going and to help others with their Twitter efforts too. So here is the current situation: Back in 2016 I started a shitty Adult Twitter...Twitter: Monetizing Adult Niche (2 mil impressions)
- LuckyCharm’s Second Journey Site. Goal ;… Hello, hello! Some of you may already know me from my first journey thread which ended with a profit of $8,885 over a period of 11 months. I made some good and bad moves, but most importantly, I learned a lot. I also got myself a puppy, but who...LuckyCharm's Second Journey Site. Goal ; 10k/Month By December 2018
- Where to sell a movie streaming website? Guys I'm stuck, I have a new movie streaming website that have a very huge database (more then 50k) movies in it, worked very hard for it, I'm planning on selling it due to the risk of the legality of it and i dont have time for that. Please suggest me a place where i can list it , flippa have rejected my listing !! also what you think it is a fair price for it, Thank youPlease dont PM me or anything I will not sell it in here because i dont...Where to sell a movie streaming website?
- [Flippa Problem] There is an open listing for this asset. I'm trying to sell domain name on Flippa through paid auction $9 but at the last step when I click on "Launch Listing" It's showing a statement under the Launch Listing button."There is an open listing for this asset." I tried many times but this statement is appearing over and over and not proceeding further. Let me know how to solve this problem.
- [Journey] Monetizing 100 Sim Cards Hey everybody! I'm new here on the forum an was inspired by most members to take actions. So, here's my first-ever journey thread. What I Have:100 Philippine Sim Cards 100 VCCs 100 AMEX So my first action is to create 300 gmail accounts since I can register up to three per one mobile number. I'll also register 300 yahoo mail accounts 'cause I think its rules are the same. But I won't create them all upfront. I'll create them as needed. Plan #1 Create Netflix...[Journey] Monetizing 100 Sim Cards
- [Journey] With Email Marketing and Clickbank Classic Method Hello strangers! Been lurking for a long time finally decided to do something and give it a try. I've read some methods and read some journeys but they are all either CPA + IG or some other CPA stuff or How can I make 1$/day working 12 hours please help. So I've decided to try the classic method that have been here for a decade email marketing no secret method no new unheard guru type s***. THE PLAN traffic > simple opt-in page with an bait (e-book) > subscribed to email funnel > drive...[Journey] With Email Marketing and Clickbank Classic Method
- 10$ per day goal, using IG + Snapchat + CPA/PPC Hello guys, currently I am starting my journey as my goal is 10$/day. I am starting an IG account with some girls pics in it, using some hashtags, and following other people wishing for a follow back. tl;dr I am warming up the IG account. My idea is ...
- My Journey (or Experiment, rather) Mass-Growing… Hey guys, I'm deciding to document my journey trying to monetize growing hundreds of Instagram accounts. Not 100% sure what my plans are with this, but I feel that I have solid experience growing my own accounts and my clients' accounts, so I shouldn't have a super hard time figuring things out. Also, I am not used to formatting for forums, so I hope you will forgive any of my errors! WHY I'M DOING THIS:...My Journey (or Experiment, rather) Mass-Growing Niche Accounts.
- Flippa.com Site profit 5k month, sold 1.7k? So i came across about these flippa sites.. apparently looks like someone just sold an site with 11k revenue and 5k monthly profit for 1.7k Whats the catch in this.. is the revenue self-generated? The site age is also only 1 month.. They had video pr...
- ★★30-Days All in One SEO Plan – Day to Day… Offering Fifteen BHW Users 50% Discounted Review Copies, Post here/PM me to grab the review copy. Note: This Service is Best for People who want to build links on... ★★30-Days All in One SEO Plan - Day to Day Link Building Service - BLCSEO★★
- Backlinks question Hey guys, I just had a couple questions regarding backlinks from "different" places than usual. 1. Do backlinks from sites like Flippa help at all, or does Google not take those into effect given the nature of the site? 2. What about backlinks from sites like Upwork? Do those count at all? I'm not trying to build my portfolio with these, just genuinely curious!
- [JV] Large PBN to target high-end clientele (With… Hi there. We're in the starting phase of building our large PBN (500+ sites), targeting beneficiary niches for high-end clients. We're now looking for more people, with a background in SEO/PBNs, to join our team. Current team:Content Writers: YesProgrammers: YesDesigners: YesPBN Manager: YesClients: YesFunding:...[JV] Large PBN to target high-end clientele (With clients already)
- Advice needed in buying existing sites Can anyone recommend a marketplace other than flippa or empire flippers? Im looking to buy 6+ month old sites, which are indexed, i have my reservations about flippa, and an not looking for sites that are making money, just ones that are not in the s...